Sunday, January 24, 2010

Getting Bloggy with it: Blogging with purpose!

OK I have started out this blog with a mishmash of ideas talking about myself and my kids. I got the idea to blog form my sister who is currently blogging abut her trek through the world of health food follow her at http://www.stacycacciatore.com . I will admit I was jealous, that is something to think about something interesting to read, lets face it no one wanted to hear about you and your kids except for you and your family (unless you happen to be extremely interesting which I sadly am not)

What could I do that I could chronicle and might actually be interesting to read about? Dieting is out I am actually happy to be chubby thank you very much, also nix the whole exercising getting healthy thing, one its been done two, I have no interest and I would never stick with it. I could cook, I love to cook, then I saw Julie and Julia and well that was shot to hell. Then yesterday as a gleefully perused books in my favorite thrift store and excitedly squealing when I found worthwhile books I got my idea! I will read 100 books this year then blog about the finished books my honest opinion on them no holds barred.

It will not be easy... 100 book equals out to be roughly about 8 books a month. Starting at the end of this month I have finished three books and that was before I got the idea. I have a few books on my wish list to read ones I have always shied away from but have always been curious about. Top on my wish list is Wuthering Heights, War and Peace, Pride and Prejudice... I am hopeful that I can met this goals. I will be starting out light books I know I can read before I dedicate myself to the hard ones. The first book I read is Gap Creek as of ow I am half way through and I really enjoy the setting of the book and its main character. I will have a blog for you tomorrow as I see myself finishing it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment